Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another FREEBIE for you!


OK, I have another fun freebie for this week. These packages of Schick disposable razors cost $1.97 at Wal-Mart. I had 3 different coupons for $2 off any Schick disposable razor. So, these 3 packages for a total of 36 disposable razors came to....you guessed it - $0 I figure my military husband will be shaving for a while, so I think we can probably put these to good use! :) However, you have to have the coupon for this one. I don't know of a printable one. It came from the most recent Sunday paper (SS 2/8/09)

Please be aware of the fact that prices may vary between Wal-Mart stores. Be sure to check your prices before racing to the check out for your freebies!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this blog! I love great deals, but never relaly know how to find them. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all AWESOME!! Keep sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO! I'm adding this blog to my frugal freak blog roll list. Way to go! And I love how you have many of the same blogs on your frugal list as well. But, you have a few new ones I may need to check out!

    ReplyDelete